Share issue to Lara Exploration Ltd.
For the purposes of section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (the “Corporations Act”), Aguia Resources Limited (the “Company”) hereby provides notice that following Shareholders approval at the General Meeting on 26 June 2015, the Company issued 11,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares to Lara Exploration Ltd. on 30 June 2015 under the renegotiated Agreement announced to the ASX on 14 March 2014, as per the attached Appendix 3B.
Pursuant to the provisions of section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 200, the Company states that:
- The securities were issued without disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act;
- This notice is being given under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act;
- As at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with:
- The provisions of Chapter 2M of the Corporations Act as they apply to the Company; and
- Section 674 of the Corporations Act; and
- As at the date of this notice, there is no excluded information as defined in Sections 708A(6)(e), 708A(7) and 708A(8) of the Corporations Act.
For and on behalf of the Board,