Pursuant to section 708AA(7) of the Corporations Act, Aguia Resources Limited provides notice of the
- Aguia Resources Limited will offer the New Shares for issue without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act.
- Aguia Resources Limited is providing this notice under section 708AA(2)(f) of the Corporations Act.
- As at the date of this notice, Aguia Resources Limited has complied with:
- the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Corporations Act as they apply to Aguia Resources Limited; and
- section 674 of the Corporations Act.
- As at the date of this notice there is no information:
- that has been excluded from a continuous disclosure notice in accordance with theASX Listing Rules; and
- that investors and their professional advisors would reasonably require for the purpose of making an informed assessment of:
- the assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of Aguia Resources Limited; or
- the rights and liabilities attaching to the New Shares.
- If all shareholders take up their entitlement under the Rights Issue, the Rights Issue will have no effect on the control of Aguia Resources Limited. However, the proportional shareholdings of shareholders who are not residents in Australia or New Zealand may be diluted as those shareholders are not entitled to participate in the Rights Issue. Additionally, if an Eligible Shareholder does not take up their entitlement in full there may be a dilutionary effect on that shareholder’s proportionate shareholding.
In the event of a shortfall, the directors of Aguia Resources Limited reserve the right to place the shortfall at their sole discretion. Acceptance of entitlements or the placement of any shortfall may also result in existing shareholders or new investors significantly increasing their interest in the Company or obtaining a substantial interest in the Company.
However, the shortfall will only be placed to the extent that such placement is in compliance with the takeover provisions of the Corporations Act, which restrict a person and their associates from having a relevant interest in the Company of not more than 19.99%, subject to
a number of exemptions. For and on behalf of the Board.