Share placement: ASX listing rule 7.1A.4(B) & 3.10.5A Notice
Aguia Resources Limited (ASX: AGR) (“Aguia” or “Company”) hereby provides notice to the ASX for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 3.10.5A and ASX Listing Rule 7.1A.4(B) that on 29 April 2015 it issued 19,750,000 fully paid ordinary shares in the Company, of which 2,947,028 ordinary shares were issued in accordance with ASX Listing Rule 7.1A (“LR 7.1A Placement”).
The issue price was $0.04 per share, with a total of $790,000 in funds raised. Pursuant to the provisions of ASX Listing Rule 3.10.5A in which the issue of 2,947,028 ordinary shares shares were made under ASX Listing Rule 7.1A, the Company states that:
- The 7.1A Placement of 2,947,028 ordinary shares represented 0.99% of the expanded ordinary shares on issue of the Company, resulting in a dilution to the existing holders of ordinary securities by that amount;
- The share issue under ASX LR 7.1A was an additional placement to the recent Company Shortfall and Rights Issue conducted;
- The Company considered the 7.1A Placement as the most efficient and expedient method for raising the funds required by the Company for its working capital purposes, as the Company had just completed a rights issue at the same price giving all shareholders the opportunity to acquire additional share on the same terms. In addition, the Company had successfully placed the shortfall from that rights issue and had additional demand for new shares with that demand being partially satisfied with the 7.1A Placement;
- The 7.1A Placement was not underwritten; and
- Applications for the 2,947,028 ordinary shares issued under ASX LR 7.1A were made via a broker.
Brokers’ fee of 5% of the total issue price of those shares were payable.
For and on behalf of the Board,