Successful A$9.5 million Private Placement fully funds Aguia for next stage of growth
- New captial raised fully funds Aguia for up to two years.
- Aguia welcomes well recognised institutional investors to its register
- Significant value to be added through ongoing Project Development and Exploration Work
- Environmental permitting work at Três Estradas to commence immediately
- Aggressive drilling at Joca Tavares and Cerro Preto to commence in September
Brazilian fertilizer developer Aguia Resources Limited (ASX: AGR) (“Aguia or “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has complated A$9.5 million capital raising through placement of 55.88 million new Fully Paid Ordinary Shares to institutional and sophisticated investors at $0.17 per share. The placement price of $0.17 is an excellent outcome and reflects the strong support the company has received from existing and new investors. It is also a solid endorsement of Aguia’s growth strategy and its unlocked value.