- Two main phosphorite beds extend over 10 km with widths between 50 and 200 metres
- Channel sampling results include:
- CH-02: 17.5 meters grading 10.30% P2O5
- CH-28: 55.0 meters grading 6.99% P2O5
- Rock samples collected at surface returned up to 20.4% P2O5
- Cerro Preto demonstrates a number of similarities to the prolific Western Phosphate Field in the United States
- Aguia intends to undertake a comprehensive drilling campaign of Cerro Preto targeted to commence in the final quarter of 2015
- Company’s priority is completing and releasing Tres Estradas PEA by the end of July followed by commencement of a full Bankable Feasibility Study.