- Initial JORC compliant inferred mineral resource of 55Mt grading 6.42% P2O5.
- The estimate is derived from 40 core holes totalling 3,061 metres.
- The mineral resource only covers a small part of the project area with room to expand into an adjacent tenement still under application.
- The Company holds an extensive land position in the region located close to existing infrastructure including roads, water, power and ports.
- Brazil imports over 50% of its phosphate needs and the project is located near phosphate consumers in a market primarily supplied by imported phosphate.