Aguia extends strike-length of Cerro Preto Phosphate Discovery by 2.5 km.
Update on recent exploration activity at fourth phosphate target in Rio Grande do Sol – Porteria
- Mapping and sampling along Angico bed of the sedimentary Cerro Preto discovery has indicated an additional 2.5 km of mineralised strike-length
- Strike-length of Cerro Preto increases 25% to 12.5 km – previously 10 km
- Rock samples collected at surface returned grading up to 20.8% P2O5 – consistent with previous sampling
- Cerro Preto continues to demonstrate striking similarities to Western Phosphate Field in US
- Recent exploration activity at Porteira – shallow auger drilling has intercepted a high-grade oxidised zone at surface with samples grading up to 18.5% P2O5
- Aguia on track for release of Três Estradas PEA in the coming weeks