- Total Inferred Mineral Resource estimate is 10.8 million tonnes with an average grade of 0.56% copper and 2.56 grams/tonne silver
- Mineral Resource Statement includes:
- An open pit-constrained Inferred Resource of 1.3 million tonnes of oxidized material, from surface, grading 0.43% copper
- 8.8 million tonnes of sulphide-bearing material grading 0.51% copper
- 675 thousand tonnes of sulfide-bearing material, amenable for underground mining, grading 1.42% copper
- CIM and JORC Compliant Mineral Resource for Andrade to be expanded with future drilling
- Trȇs Estradas community consultations taking place later this month
TORONTO, CANADA March 18, 2019 – Brazilian mineral resource developer Aguia Resources Limited (ASX: AGR, TSXV: AGRL) (“Aguia” or the “Company”) is pleased to report the maiden resource for the recently acquired Andrade copper deposit, part of the Primavera Project, in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. The entire dataset was subject to independent review and audit by Toronto based firm Roscoe Postle Associates Inc. (RPA) which has signed off on the new resource statement for the project (the “Mineral Resource Statement”). The resource estimate meets the criteria required to be compliant with both JORC and CIM standards.