- Public consultation for the Três Estradas Phosphate Project held in Lavras do Sul on the evening of March 20th
- Comments from speakers and response from attendees were overwhelmingly positive
- Event was attended by +1,500 people with another 2,000 watching a livestream of the event online
- Attendees included the Mayors of Lavras do Sul and Caçapava do Sul, State Deputies,senior representatives of the Chamber of Commerce of Lavras, the Rural Syndicate,Union of Public Servers and other important local community associations
- FEPAM now has 30 days to request any final items or consider any further comments
Toronto, CANADA, March 21, 2019 – Aguia Resources Limited (ASX: AGR, TSXV: AGRL) (“Aguia” or the “Company”) is pleased to report the outcome of a highly successful community consultation event for the Três Estradas Phosphate Project that took place on Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 in Lavras do Sul, Brazil. The meeting date was set at the beginning of the year by FEPAM, the environmental regulator for the State of Rio Grande do Sul and the event was open to members of the local community. It is estimated approximately 1,500 people were in attendance and the overall response throughout the evening was extremely positive. The Company also streamed the audience live on Facebook, which was accessed by 2,000 viewers during the event.