- Aguia is evaluating exploration targets adjacent to Três Estradas that exhibit similar geophysical signatures
- Santa Clara target, only 4km from Três Estradas has outcropping carbonatite that has returned up to 6.38% P2O5 in rock grab samples
- Porteira has returned assays of up to 14.57% P2O5 and Santa Ines 16.32% P2O5
- Historical data for the Mato Grande carbonatite has reported up to 8.38% P2O5 in carbonatite samples
- Exploration targets have the potential to significantly add to Três Estradas’ already long project life
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, November 8th, 2017 – Brazilian fertiliser developer Aguia Resources Limited (ASX:AGR, TSXV:AGRL) (“Aguia” or the “Company”) is pleased to update shareholders on its regional exploration activities on properties in close proximity to its flagship Três Estradas project site in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.