- New carbonatite zone discovered along the southeast sector of the Três Estradas deposit
- Drilling has intercepted a new carbonatite zone at surface and 100 metres from surface with potential to extend along strike by about 500 meters
- Additional 1,500 to 2,000 metres of drilling will be completed to delineate this recently discovered carbonatite zone
- The new carbonatite zone has the potential to decrease the strip ratio and reduce overall mining costs as it outcrops within the planned pit limit
- 100% of the original planned infill drilling now complete with additional drilling now underway
- BFS advancing at multiple levels
Brazilian fertiliser developer Aguia Resources Limited (ASX: AGR) (“Aguia” or “Company”) is pleased to update shareholders on the infill drilling program at its flagship Três Estradas Phosphate Project in southern Brazil.
To date, 11,334 metres of drilling, or 100% of the original plan, has now been completed. Four diamond rigs continue to operate at site with another 1000 metres of drilling now underway to expand on excellent results to date and potentially expand the size of the current resource.