Rights Issue Offer Document and related documentation, and potential TSX‐V Listing
Aguia Resources Limited (the Company) is pleased to announce a non‐renounceable rights issue (Rights Issue) of 1 fully paid ordinary share (New Share) for every 10 fully paid ordinary shares held by eligible shareholders on 15 January 2015. Shareholders who are eligible to participate in the Rights Issue are those persons who:
- are registered as a Shareholder of the Company as at 7.00pm (Sydney time) on 15 January 2015; and
- have a registered address in Australia or New Zealand.
Pursuant to the Rights Issue, the Company will issue New Shares at a price of $0.04 each in order to raise up to approximately $1.016 million before the costs of the Offer.
It is proposed that the funds raised from the Offer will be applied for the purposes of expanding the resource at Três Estradas and funding delineation drill testing of the neighbouring Joca Tavares project, with the objective of defining at least 75 million tonnes of phosphate resources between the two deposits. Funds raised will also be used to cover the costs of the issue and to provide working capital. In addition to the above, the Company has decided to undertake a preliminary review of whether a TSX‐V listing is appropriate for the Company. Funds raised from the Rights Issue will be applied towards this preliminary review.
The Offer is not being underwritten.
A copy of the attached Offer Document will be mailed to all eligible shareholders on or around 20 January 2015. Also being released are the following documents:
- a letter to eligible shareholders, to be mailed on or around 9 January 2015;
- a letter to ineligible shareholders, to be mailed on or around 9 January 2015;
- a letter to option holders, to be mailed on or around 9 January 2015;
- a Cleansing Notice pursuant to section 708AA(7) of the Corporations Act; and
- an Appendix 3B.